Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Bike Site

Some of you may have noticed the link on the left hand side of this blog directing you to The Bike Site. If not I would encourage all of you to check it out. The site was developed by some local riders to unite like minded cyclists. Much of the rides organized on this site take place in the Frederick area. The goal is to have a simple and fun atmosphere for cyclists to organize rides and socialize. I have met several people and enjoyed lots of rides with other’s active on the site. I am not a computer friendly kind of guy so when I was first introduced to the site I was unsure if it would be something that I would enjoy. However, I quickly came around and now look forward to chatting with other riders on the site. Since I like to share things that I enjoy with others I am sharing this you right now… so come on sign up. It’s fun and free.

No comments: