Saturday, September 30, 2006

Born Again

You may remember this post from a couple months back. Well, the beast is done. Originally we thought it would make a good fixie but in the end, the parts we had on hand dictated the final result......a single speed. The goods? Shimano LX hubs, Sun Big Fat Mamoth rims, Race Face Cranks, Salsa Chainring, Gusset SS Spacer and Oury grips round out the build kit. Due to the attention this bike has attracted in the shop over the past couple of months we have some fun plans for it. Stay tuned... Here is a pic to hold you over.

4 comments:

Hjalti said...

I noticed it when I was in on Monday (btw, I flatted again in Libertytown). It looks even sharper in person.

Anonymous said...

Should have made it fixed...or at least fixed optional.

riderx said...

Just for the record, the anon comment above was not me!

fuzzballdaddy said...

My 1987 Rockhopper/one-speed project is a work in progress. It's never too late to make changes!