Friday, January 28, 2011

I Just Customized a Kickstand!

This very special kickstand will grace my YiPsan hybrid which will be displayed at the 2011 NAHBS.

I customized this Greenfield kickstand by filing off graduations, wording and as many of the imperfections as possible. Next up it was polished and just for fun I replaced the alloy pin with one made of brass.

If you are going to NAHBS this year keep an eye out for my bike and while your at it why not vote for it :)

If you can not make it to the show check out this here blog for live posts from the show.

I also started a Flickr Photo Pool for the show.

Can you tell I am getting excited?!?!

2 comments:

Blue-eyed Devil said...

Nice...well done! That bike is going to kick the proverbial A!

Jo said...

Nice, can't wait to see the build. Have fun in Austin. Hi to Reynold and Leigh.