Tuesday, September 04, 2007

World Class Commuter Bike



As some of you may know Danielle and I recently relocated to a home closer to the shop. Part of the reason we moved was to make it easy to cycle to the shop. A few days ago I had the pleasure of commuting on an Independent Fabrication SSR Equipped with Sram Force components. This was my second ride on the Stainless Steel SSR and I enjoyed it as much as my last ride. This frame also has the Fulcrum Zero wheels which previous to my commute I have never ridden.

This bike was also fun because it was reviewed by the folks at Bicycling Magazine. Matt brought it to our IF party and agreed to leave it at the shop as a demo bike. If you would like to test ride this famous bike stop by the shop. We will have this beauty through mid September.

No comments: